At the 2017 show we had an attendance of over 20,000 people across the weekend with 6,000 of them camping on-site on the Friday and Saturday night. Our visitors are split between air cooled and water cooled enthusiasts and general show visitors. Products must be VW related and second hand.
- Plots are £60 and come with one free staff ticket
- All plots are 10 metres square
- All plots are on grass
- Trading is from Fridat 12pm to Sunday at 5pm
- No electricity is provided
- Petrol Generators are NOT allowed on site. Diesel Generators are welcome.
- NO loud music / heavy bass / booming car stereos
Thursday : 12pm setup
Friday : 7am setup / 12pm-6pm trade
Saturday : 7am setup / 9am-6pm trade
Sunday : 7am setup / 9am-5pm trade
VW related goods only
Auto Jumble stands can only sell second hand, VW related items.
Traders that are seen selling new items will be asked to remove them. If you sell new items, please book a Trade Stand.
All stand owners must bring their liability insurance documentation with them for inspection. Insurance is compulsory and without it you will not be able to trade.